Finding top talent is always a crucial issue for organizations.
We work with companies in heavy process industries on a wide range of positions from operational, supervisory/management to executive-level candidates – throughout North America.
Looking for a new opportunity and not sure where to start? We’ll help you identify career options by examining your interests, skills, and values, matching you to opportunities that sync with your background and goals. Over time, we’ll work with you to develop your overall preferences for advancement opportunities – determining the role you can play within any organization. We have an extensive, ongoing awareness of unadvertised openings – at all levels of employment. We have strong relationships with companies and the talented people who support them, and our in-depth knowledge of your industry will be second to none.
We follow the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) and their compliance around strict confidentiality and accurate representation of the position to the candidate (see below).
1. Candidates will be referred to employer/clients for interviews only on job openings for which at least verbal authority has been given by the employer/client.
2. Representations made to candidates about the duties, probable length of the employment, hours, benefits and salary of prospective positions will be in conformance with the best knowledge of recruiter.
3. Precaution will be taken against referring any candidate to employer/clients who are known to engage in illegal or questionable business practices which might jeopardize the safety of the candidate.
4. Information about a candidate will be used only for the purpose of finding employment for that candidate. Confidential information will be treated accordingly.
5. A candidate will be aware of charges, if any, before being permitted to incur any obligation for services rendered. Any monetary obligations, including interest charges, will be fully disclosed in a written agreement, a copy of which will be provided to the candidate, and it will set forth any circumstances for which a candidate has to pay for services.
6. No candidate will be referred to any employer where a strike or lockout exists or is impending (according to the best knowledge of the recruiter) without being notified of such working condition.