We have over 20 years of search and recruitment experience and an extensive network of qualified candidates of all levels.
We know how to find top talent, as well as speak the language necessary for assessing candidate qualifications. We dig deep to learn about their motivations, personality qualities, interest and experience – to determine the right cultural fit with an organization. We adhere to the highest level of industry standards and ethics around all searches and placements and ensure such compliance is in the best interest of both our clients and candidates.
In regard to candidates, you will work with specialists who have in-depth knowledge of your industry. As your advocate, we will work to find an opportunity closely matching your career goals, helping you stand out – with confidence. We are available to assist at any point in your career journey, taking a look at your skills and interests and honing in on the path that's best for you. In addition, we have aligned ourselves with premier employers throughout North America and have an ongoing awareness of unadvertised opportunities at all levels of employment.
*Our commitment to ethical recruiting practices is outlined in the Standards of Ethical Practices developed by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). We use these principles as a guideline in all that we do.
Our Candidate Practices
1. Candidates will be referred to employer/clients for interviews only on job openings for which at least verbal authority has been given by the employer/client.
2. Representations made to candidates about the duties, probable length of the employment, hours, benefits and salary of prospective positions will be in conformance with the best knowledge of recruiter.
3. Precaution will be taken against referring any candidate to employer/clients who are known to engage in illegal or questionable business practices which might jeopardize the safety of the candidate.
4. Information about a candidate will be used only for the purpose of finding employment for that candidate. Confidential information will be treated accordingly.
5. A candidate will be aware of charges, if any, before being permitted to incur any obligation for services rendered. Any monetary obligations, including interest charges, will be fully disclosed in a written agreement, a copy of which will be provided to the candidate, and it will set forth any circumstances for which a candidate has to pay for services.
6. No candidate will be referred to any employer where a strike or lockout exists or is impending (according to the best knowledge of the recruiter) without being notified of such working condition.
Our Employer Practices
1. We will ensure a candidate’s employment record, education, qualifications and salary requirements are vetted as fully and accurately as possible.
2. Confidential information related to the business policy of clients, which is communicated as an aid to the effective handling of their job requirements, will be treated accordingly.
3. We will not attempt to recruit candidates for placement who are still employed by the company with whom they have been placed by our firm, unless the candidate directly requests our assistance in seeking new employment.
4. We will not attempt to recruit candidates employed by a client company within one year of the most recent placement with that client at the same location, unless the candidate directly requests our assistance in seeking new employment.